Note: I decided not to embed a picture of this week’s Quickie KAL project since I don’t own rights to any of the pictures. I’ve linked to the pattern below in the notes, though!
Shop update preview begins at 47:13 in the video.
- FO – Froot Loops socks! Bounce base, US 1.5 needles.
- Worked on – Color Affection by Vera Valimaki; FDW Bounce in Silver Gray, Peacock & Grape Juice. US6/4mm.
- Worked on – Gemini, by Jane Richmond, Sublime Soya Cotton DK, color SH 087, US 5/3.75mm
- Started – new design project. Tread Socks. Happy Camper, Charcoal Gray, US 2.5/3mm
- New things – Earrings and stitch markers from Vanessa at KnitChet Shack on Etsy. Drawing for the stitch markers!
- August Quickie KAL drawing – winner, please PM me!
- This week’s Quickie KAL – iPod Armband by Veronica Manno. (Thanks Shmopi/Victoria!)
- Finally watching podcasts again…watched Single Handed Knits (sorry! I said “Knitter” in the podcast…my bad!) for the first time. Love her!
- Coming up…Rhinebeck! 6 ½ weeks away! Woo!
- I have a lot of shop announcements including club news…will be at the end of the podcast.
- Back in school mode!
- Neck/shoulder issues.UTI issues. Bah! No gym lately.
- DD treatments going well. DH still dealing with neuralgia.
- Had a nice long weekend. Grandson visited. Went to McConnells Mill.
- New nail polish! New Kitteh!
- Trifecta club members picked yesterday. You should have been notified either way.
- I will be vending at Pittsburgh Indie Knit & Spin on November 17 and also at Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet in February, Valentine’s Day weekend.
- Not vending or going to SSK next year. Congrats to all those who got in, though!
- Inspiration Contest/Un-Club – September’s Theme: Favorite Place
- Next shop update will be Monday, Sept 10, 2 p.m. eastern