[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgvSNGwA width=”480″ height=”385″]
Shop update preview begins at the 47:10 point in the video.
- Finished – KGASS afghan square – Using squares from Knit & Purl Squares of the Month and Textures Squares of the Month, both by Tandy Imhoff.
- Finished – Clapotis Scarf, FDW Merino/Bamboo handspun, Poseidon’s Love; US 6 – 26 dropped stitches
- Worked on – Serrated by Megan Williams; Dizzie Lizzy’s Suri Alpaca/Merino Lace, Seabreeze colorway; US3s
- Worked on – 2nd Seeded Rib Sock
- Started – Plain vanilla sock, FDW Bounce, Froot Loops, US 1.5/2.5mm
- Still spinning my twin Loop batt bobbins
- A Knitter’s Fantasy: got yarn from KNOTS booth, a shop in Chardon, OH; got an art batt from Heidi & Lana
- Drawings – Up to date on drawing prizes being shipped!
- Drawing for Jelby stitch markers – winner, please PM me on Rav with your mailing address!
- Events – will be at Maryland Sheep & Wool on Sunday, May 6th.
- Quickie KAL – Anything mouse oriented
- Fundraising thread – Imjustlori – MS 5K; Robin/mom41peke ACS Relay for Life
- Thanks for all of the love on Podcaster Appreciation Day!
- Summer is less in flux – Emma, no Japan, Moose Factory instead.
- She’s also getting her wisdom teeth out.
- Trying to decide on a good family vacation location…I share our criteria for the kind of place we’re looking for, so if you have any ideas for us to consider, please feel free to share them in this episode’s thread on the Rav group.