[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgvDPIAA width=”480″ height=”385″]
Shop update preview begins around the 44:54 mark.
- Still working on – Second Ampersand sock, Kirsten Kapur, Keegan Lane Yarns, Big Footies Toasty Sock, 75/25, US1.5/2.5mm
- Still working on – Clapotis, Kate Gilbert; FDW Merino Bamboo; Poseidon’s Love; n-plied. US7/4.5mm
- Still working on – Barn Raising Square, Shelley Mackey, Marissa Brown; Dalegarn Baby Ull, US2/2.75mm
- Cast on – Favorite Color Socks, FDW Happy Camper, special colorway. Started them on US3s, HiyaSharps. Ripped & went down to US2.5.
- Spinning – Finished 4 oz. Unwind Yarn Co. BFL in Dress Blues. Spinning woolen, 200 yd. heavy DK/light worsted.
- Spinning – Started & finished Moonrover Batts, 2 oz. 170 yards, worsted-ish? (her shop is here, but it doesn’t appear to be active right now)
- Spinning – Finished Giggle Jelly Batts, Capsicum colorway; 193 yards lt. worsted
- Spinning – Started & finished CVM from Cosymakes, Peas, 4 oz. 280 yards heavy worsted.
- New things –
- Fiber: Seriously Sari loop batt; two Kaleidescope batts from Unwind; Dyeabolical batts & braid
- Jordana Page bag – this is the one I have and would like to sell. Mine is in the dark taupe color (not shown on that page but I can e-mail you a picture of it). Brand new, used only once. Really lovely bag, just not my style. I’m willing to sell under retail & will throw in shipping for free! PM me on Rav if you’d like to discuss it!
- Events – Will not be at Homespun Yarn Party, Savage, MD this weekend; Will be at Knitter’s Fantasy in Youngstown, OH on April 14th. Will be at Maryland Sheep & Wool, on Sunday, May 6.
- Quickie KAL – Kink by Jodie Gordon Lucas
- Mom was here…yeay!
- Skyrim obsession has been replaced with Downton Abbey obsession
Shop update preview:
This week’s update will be on Friday, 3/23, late afternoon, 4-5 p.m. eastern. Don’t forget to check the shop page to see everything in preview mode before it goes live for the update! I’ll be posting things as I get them photographed.