[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4Ngu3qAgA width=”480″ height=”385″]
Shop update preview begins around the 1:04:10 mark of the video.
- Finished – Snuggle, Mitred Square; Encore Worsted, US7
- Still working on – Second Ampersand sock, Kirsten Kapur, Keegan Lane Yarns, Big Footies Toasty Sock, 75/25, US1.5/2.5mm
- Still working on – Brigid, Courtney Kelley, from Vintage Modern Knits; FDW Elemental 3.0, Later Gator
- Spinning – Still working on pPrrr-ple Loop bump; started processing my Cormo fleece
- New things – Another Loop bump; Nyan Cat Zombie from Amy/jknitma; All You Knit is Love; Spring 2012 Knitscene
- Quickie KAL – Last day for posting pictures for Feb. drawing is today at 11:59 p.m. eastern. Drawing next week! This week’s Quickie KAL is your choice from any of our past projects.
- Snuggles KAL – Today is also the last day for posting pictures for this KAL. Drawings next week!a.
- Shared my design that went out with the February KCYC packages – Tekusucha Cowl. Will be available to the general public in September 2012.
1. Meals – Chicken Parm; marinaded flank steak & Portobello mushrooms w/ Lyonnaise potatoes (I don’t think I remembered to mention the potatoes in the podcast, but they were REALLY good!); sliders. My marinade recipe for the flank steak was balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, basil & minced garlic. Yum!
2. The gym – four times! Go me!
3. Happy Leap Day! Watch Leap Year, fun movie!
4. The days of the month rhyme:
Thirty days hath September,
April, June and November;
All the rest have thirty-one
Save February, she alone
Hath eight days and a score
Til leap year gives her one day more.