[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NguvtOQA width=”480″ height=”385″]
Shop update preview begins around 52.27.
Join us on Ravelry! Find me on Plurk and Ravelry as Fibernymph. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Finished – Shalom, Meghan McFarlane, Cascade Eco+, 9332/Sapphire, US10/6mm . Used less than the 478 yards in one skein.
- Blocked – Nefertem and Baktus – Picture (crappy picture…sorry…night lighting in my house stinks) below is how I was able to weave the Inspinity Ultra Fine Lace Blocking Wires through the crocheted edging in order to create the scalloped edge of the shawl quite easily…
- Working on – Second Ampersand sock, Kirsten Kapur, Keegan Lane Yarns, Big Footies Toasty Sock, 75/25, US1.5/2.5mm
- Cast on – Petunia the Patio Monster, Rebecca Danger; FDW Cozy, Apple Festival & Gala Red; US5/3.75mm
- Cast on – Mittens for Me Mystery KAL, Laura Linneman; Brooklyn Tween LOFT in Fossil and Faded Quilt; US 1.5/2.5mm.
- Planning to cast on – Brigid, using my Elemental 3.0 in Later Gator
- Spinning – Spun two of the three Capsicum Giggle Jelly batts.
- New things – Katie’s stitch markers; Pineapple Dessert shawl from Tina/Knitting Blooms; Busy Minds bag from Stephanie; Crosswords at the Coffee Shop by Karrie Steinmetz; fiber from Unwind Yarn Company…yum! :)
- Quickie KAL – Mardi Gras patterns: Mardi Gras Party Bangles by Beth Moriaty; Mardi Gras Dishcloth by Kelly Daniels; Mardi Gras Mask by Heather Storta.
- Snuggles KAL – Yarnivore
- Fundraisers thread in the Rav group
- Drawings for one of Sarah’s pattern e-books; two of Erin’s No More Tears socks – Drawings on Wed 2/22
- Meals – Crockpot Teriyaki Chicken; burritos; baked a V-day cake!
- The gym – last night. Still in the lead for sparring!
- Emma’s interview for the exchange program to Japan will be on Friday!
SHOP UPDATE PREVIEW:
- Payments due for consolation yarn today! Thx! :)
- Feb. KCYC will ship out next week
- Next update on 2/17 in new shop – fibernymphdyeworks.bigcartel.com. I’m putting everything up in preview mode so you can see it before Friday, you just can’t buy it yet. Any listings with a llama overlooking Machu Picchu are just place holder pictures. No trips to Peru being sold in the shop. Sorry! LOL (And if you’ve never seen the Llamas with Hats videos, you can find them here and here and here and here. Be warned…if you don’t like warped humor involving a good bit of animated blood & gore, these probably aren’t for you.)
- Etsy shop will remain open while there are still items in it. All new items, however, will be added to the new shop.