[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4Ngur6CwA width=”480″ height=”385″]
No shop preview this week as the next update won’t happen until 2/17.
- Finished – Lacy Baktus, Terhi Montonen, Highland Handmades Sugar Maple Sock, Firestarter, US3/3.25mm
- Two secret FOs!
- Cast on & Finished (HO) – First Ampersand sock, Kirsten Kapur, Keegan Lane Yarns, Big Footies Toasty Sock, 75/25, US1.5/2.5mm
- Worked on – Aleita, Bonnie Marie Burns; Debbie Bliss Prima, 80/20 Bamboo/Merino, US3/3.25mm
- Worked on – Shalom, Meghan McFarlane, Cascade Eco+, 9332/Sapphire, US10/6mm
- No spinning
- New things – 3rd Loop club batt; Another Crafty Girl (Sarah) Strong Sock, Gamut colorway; Hiwassee Creek Dyeworks Squish Sock in Reliance colorway & Polwarth fiber in Lose Your Blues; Madtosh Tosh Sock in Tart from Natural Stitches
- Quickie KAL Drawing for Jan. – Contact me if you were the winner! Post Feb. Quickie KAL FOs to the Feb. thread please.
- Quickie KAL – Any “heart” motif pattern – I want to make cards with Valentine Hearts; Elizabeth Murphy
- Snuggles KAL with Yarnivore – continue to post your finished Snuggles pics through the end of the month!
- Fundraisers: Melissa from His & Hers – Komen 3 Day; Sarah/Rainlover – Avon breast cancer walk; Erin from Mommy Needs Yarn – AutismSpeaks
- I will be doing drawings for one of Sarah’s pattern e-books and two of Erin’s No More Tears socks on Wed 2/22. Must be a 90% Knitting group member to win.
- Vacation was great!
- Trying to get back in the cooking & gym routine. Will be easier once I’m not sick!
- Next shop update will be on 2/17, hopefully at the new shop site!
- Special order spots are going up in the shop as I finish old ones; no regular update for them.