[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NguWXLgA width=”480″ height=”385″]
1. Finished – Knucks, Pamela Grossman, Cascade220sw, Black, US7/4.5mm
2. Started & Finished – Ember Scraper Mitt, Cirilia Rose, CPY Kaya, US10/5/6.5mm
3. Plyed – Woolgatherings BFL/Tussah, 4 oz. – got 378 yd sport 2-ply + 58 yd DK N-ply
4. Still spinning – Loop Bullseye Bump, Purrrrple
5. Stalled – Cross stitch project for DD; any Christmas knitting whatsoever
6. Be sure to enter the drawings on the 90% Knitting Rav board for the two pattern giveaways courtesy of Cat/Stitchinoutloud.
7. Drawings are also still open for the Lady Lamb stitch markers and lace shawl pin.
1. We’ve reached 900 members! That means there was a membership milestone drawing this week! Please PM or email if you were the winner so I can get your prize to you!
2. Dec. Quickie KAL drawing – ditto on the contacting me to get your prize!
3. Quickie KAL project – any 2011 projects we’ve done
4. January 26th is 90% Knitting’s 1st year anniversary! Will celebrate it on the 25th. There will be drawings! If you would like to donate a prize for the festivities, please PM me on Rav or email me.
Contact me on Rav as Fibernymph or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consider joining us on the 90% Knitting Ravelry group and also in the Fibernymph Dye Works group if you’re a FDW yarn/fiber fan!
Have a happy and safe new year! See you in 2012! :)