[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NguKWGwA width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Finished – Madrona Shawl; Scarlett Fleece handspun, 100% Aust. Merino; Raisin Berry; US ?
- Spinning – Finished Taste the Rainbow; Falkland. Got 365 yd of a 2-ply, sport/dk.
- Started – Cross stitch project for DD
- Going to start…?
- Need to finish – Interlocked socks, Seeded Rib Socks
- New things – Ordered new ball winder and new wheel!
- Knitter’s Choice Club – spots picked, e-mails sent, be sure to reply!
- Update Friday, early afternoon!
- Gift Certificates…great holiday gifts!
- December shipping special still going on! Free domestic shipping, half off Canada, 25% off int’l. Includes special orders. No coupon code needed!
- Quickie KAL project – Undulate by Me!
- Wine recommendation – Torres Malena (can’t find a link to it on their site…sorry!)
- Some perennial favorites for me, gloomy as they may see: Rudy by the Be Good Tanyas; Father Christmas by the Kinks; His Favorite Christmas Story by Capital Lights; I Believe in Father Christmas by Greg Lake; Fairy Tale of New York by The Pogues with Joyce Redmond (the version on my Christmas CD is by Ed Harcourt and KT Tunstall, but since it’s actually a Pogues song, I thought it made sense to link to a version being sung by Shane MacGowan, who wrote it. There are so many versions of this with the Pogues, all with Shane in various states of inebriety and toothlessness…this was one of the better ones. I think he’s actually sober in this video. And I’ve heard he’s gotten a new set of teeth. Fascinating! I also like this video because the host is speaking Gaelic in the beginning…I love listening to it!)