[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgtyIbgA width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Finished – Trenza Mitts , FDW Elemental 3.0, Summer Squash; used just over ½ skein, 125 yards-ish; US8/5mm
- Working on – a new hat pattern; Schoeller & Stahl Limbo, US 6/4.0mm
- Working on – Ridgelines Shawl, FDW Cirrus, Total Eclipse; US3/3.25mm
- Cast on – plain ol’ hat, Gedifra Fashion Trends Stripe, US8/5mm
- In limbo – Hijinx Socks; 2nd Interlocked sock; Seeded Rib sock,
- I spun! Finished 2nd bobbin of my TdF fiber, merino/bamboo, Poseidon’s Love
- Will be starting my Oct/Nov KGASS block; next Nerd Wars project
- My sweater choice: Peasy. Now for the yarn choice!
- Update – Friday, another late day update, probably – no Nyan this week. Sorry!
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month donations – 35 qualifying purchases = $70 donation – THANK YOU! :D
- Still trying to figure out the best way to do Gift certificates
- New FDW Rav group!
- Quickie KAL project – Kertasnikir Boot Toppers by Cirillia Rose, Berocco free pattern
- Books – Coastal Knits
- Peppermint Bark season!
- I’ll be in DC at Fiber Space being a fangirl on Thursday, visiting Wendyknits and The Knitgirllls.
- Trifecta of Awesome Yarn October shipment contents!