[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4Ngtr0GwA width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Working on – Hijinx socks for Soctoberfest. FDW Amble, Hijinx colorway, US1.5/2.5mm
- Working on – Interlocked socks, FDW Happy Camper, US 2 1/2/3.00mm
- Working on – a new hat pattern; Schoeller & Stahl Limbo, US…?
- I want to start a new sweater project! Post ideas & suggestions on the Rav board that will use no more than 1350 yards of Madeline Tosh DK, size 44-46ish.
- October Trifecta of Awesome Yarn Club has shipped! More details next week.
- Update – Friday, after 5:00 p.m.
- Last week of Breast Cancer Awareness Month donations
- New exciting thing! Nyan Cat sock yarn! Don’t know what Nyan Cat is? Check out this link! :)
- I’ll be adding gift certificates to the shop soon!
- Haven’t set up a new newsletter service yet and am thinking I might not. I’m planning on increasing my use of FDW’s Facebook page, though, so please “like” it and you will get information through there, as well as in the Rav group and through Plurk if you friend me there. (I’m Fibernymph on Plurk as well!)
- Quickie KAL project – Juggling Eyeballs, Deborah Boyd
- Quickie KAL DRAWING – Yarn Harlot’s new book was the prize, so if you’re the winner, please PM me on Rav with your mailing addy!
- Books – Witch Craft and Microcrafts, both contributed to by Alicia Kachmar, who has an Etsy shop full of the most amazing little crocheted things!
- Happy Halloween!