[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgtDYNAA width=”480″ height=”385″]
We reached 700 members last week! If you were the winner of the Membership Milestone drawing, please PM on Rav me with your address so I can send your prize!
- Finished – Maluka out of FDW Cirrus, Berry Stained Fingers, US6
- Started – Spoked Cardigan by Carol Feller, IK Weekend, Noro Silver Thaw, US8/5mm. Mods.
- Blocked Simplistic Cowl, Pogona & Ridgeline.
- Update tomorrow after 12:00 noon!
- All caught up on special orders (except recent ones).
- Interlocked is out to test knitters & being worked on.
- Indie Knit & Spin, in Pittsburgh, PA, Nov 19, 11 – 5.
- New buttons are finally ordered!
- Lynn Zimm’s MAW fundraiser – Over $8000. Prizes drawn.
- Stashdown Update –DK Stash Down, 26.5 skeins final count!
- Sweaters will be sent out!
- Rav Group Quickie KAL – Apple Cozy, Linda Dawkins (knitted version); Adorable Apple Cozy, Theresa Grant (crochet version).
- August Quickie KAL drawing – if you’re the winner, please PM me on Rav with your address! :)
- Happy fall! (Yes, September 1st is the beginning of Meteorological autumn, honest!)
- Huge thank you for everyone’s thoughts & prayers about Emma, and for posting on the Thankfulness Drawing thread. Please continue! Drawing is next week.
- Also a huge thank you to Laurie, knitswithbears, for her donation to help with shipping.