[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgsnJZQA.html width=”480″ height=”385″]
Full show notes coming, but if you are wanting to fill out the form to enter the lottery for a possible spot in the Trifecta of Awesome Yarn Club, here’s the link. Sign ups will be open until Saturday, after which we will do a RNG to pick the 30 members. If you get in, you will be notified! Good luck! :)
- First experimental colorway sock is finished. Second is cast on.
- Added a few more rows to Pogona.
- Frogged the Chevron blanket and restarted it as a Granny Square blanket. CPY Bunny Hop in 8 colors. H hook.
- Started Wood Hollow Mittens by Kirsten Kapur as my 2nd Camp Loopy project. Using Spud & Chloe Sweater in Jelly Bean. US5/3.75mm.
- Started Rose’s Twist socks from last week’s KAL. Gypsyknits DK, US3.
- Twistygoo pattern is now available as a free download through Ravelry.
- Sewing – Made a new Lolita skirt for Emma.
- New things – rescued 4 lonely sale skeins of Noro Silk Garden from my LYS; Amy/Knitphomaniac gifted me the Sheep Socks pattern by Sandra Jager.
- Fingering & Worsted weight this week, plus fiber.
- Trifecta of Awesome Yarn Club sign ups open now through Saturday (see above for link).
- This week’s Quickie KAL will be the Twistygoo hat.
- Reviewed KnitSimple & Knitscene’s most recent issues.
- Still reading Truck; started I Know I am But What Are You? by Samantha Bee.
- Congratulations to Kate from Noteable Needle on her wedding last weekend.
- Speaking of…check out Noteable Needle with Kate as well as Knitabulls with Diane, two new (to me, anyway) videocasts I’ve been enjoying lately!
- DRAWINGS! Yeay!