[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgsiXNwA.html width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Finished the Fake Isle Hat, pattern by Amy King, Nashua Wooly Stripes in Jungle and Ella Rae Classic in Brown, US&/4.5mm.
- Finished Camp Loopy Project #1, the Arcadian Shawl, by Kristen Cardozo. Madelinetosh Vintage in Victorian Gothic and Briar. US8/5mm.
- Progress on the experiemental colorway socks.
- Will be starting my Camp Loopy Project #2, the Wood Hollow Mittens by Kirsten Kapur in Spud & Chloe Sweater, Jelly Bean colorway.
- New batt from CraftPuppyLover in Night Moon colorway.
- New BeaGin stitch markers.
- New bag from KnittingsMyBag.
- Huge THANK YOU to Steve of Dramatic Knits for his awesome surprise box of goodies he sent to me this past week!
- This week…fingering, light fingering, sportweight & various fibers.
- I’m still taking special orders but they may be delayed a little longer than usual through the rest of summer due to some upcoming travel I’ll be doing.
- Trifecta of Awesome Yarn Club! Check it out! :) Sign ups begin July 20th.
- This week’s Ravelry group Quickie KAL will be Rose’s Twist socks, a sport weight pattern, by Rose-Marie Aronsson (the BeaGin stitchmarker maven!)
- My Knitgirllls Stash Dash update: 2,991 yards. In Steven’s stashdown, I’m up to 9.75 balls.
- Recipe goodness – Creamy Bacon, Tomato and Avocado Pasta Salad.
- I’d love to hear your compelling reasons why I should add Google+ to my life…I haven’t figured it out yet!
- Halfway through reading Truck.
- My new tattoo is finished!
- Planning for our son’s return from Afghanistan soon-ish, and still running to the doctor with Emma to figure out her mysterious malady. Yeay. :}