[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgsbqaQA.html width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Finished the Twistygoo II, my pattern (coming soon!) in Malabrigo Rios, Sunset colorway, US8/5mm
- Lots of progress on Pogona by Stephen West in Sanguine Gryphon Bugga!, Rusty Willow Sawfly colorway, US6/4mm
- Minor progress on Evenstar by Susan Pandorf in Highland Handmades Black Cherry Lace, Blue Lobster colorway, US3/3.25mm
- Almost done with last week’s Quickie KAL project, the Fake Isle Hat by Amy King in Nashua Wooly Stripes (Jungle) and Ella Rae Classic (brown), US7/4.5mm
- Top priority now on finishing my Camp Loopy #1 project, Arcadian Shawl by Kristen Hanley Cardozo in Madelinetosh Vintage, Victorian Gothic and Briar, US8/5mm
- Spinning – Finished first third of Poseidon’s Love Merino/Bamboo. Also finished and plyed the bit of BFL that was on my Trindle.
- Lots of fingering and light fingering this week, new colorways, as well as several braids of fiber.
- This week’s Ravelry group Quickie KAL project will be knitter’s choice of any cat, dog or other pet toy pattern you’d like to make. Please post your pictures and a link to the Rav project page for whatever you make in the 90% Knitting Rav group! :)
- My stashdown updates: still at 2296 yards in Stash Dash; 5.5 balls in Steven’s stashdown.
- New tattoo!
- Back to the gym!
- Our son will be home from Afghanistan in early August, so we’ll be traveling to spend time with him. Stay tuned for news on changes & interruptions to the shop and the podcast.