[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgsSODQA.html width=”480″ height=”385″]
- Finished my Flutter-bys in Keegan Lane Yarns Tippy Toes Sock, Tiny Umbrellas colorway, US1/2.25mm.
- Finished my in-process-designing hat, Twistygoo, out of Wool of the Andes, Color 30, US6/4mm.
- Finished my June/July KGASS square!
- Started a sock out of a colorway I’m testing for the shop.
- Started a Chevron baby blanket using a stash of eight colors of Bunny Hop yarn, US9/5.5mm.
- Good mail week – Highland Handmades sock yarn in Firestarter; a new Piddleloop Bag, some BeaGin stitch markers to include in gifts/swaps; two pairs of Signature Circulars (US3 and US6, 32″ cable, 5″ needles, stiletto points).
- Bought four new patterns: Arcadian Shawl, Cosette Wrap, Hitchhiker, Moor…found Deco on my desk when I cleaned.
- Tour de Fleece 15% off fiber sale is extended from June 30 to July 1 — one extra day, but it allows for one more update! :)
- This week’s Quickie KAL will be the Grumpasaurus by Kat Lewinski. (This is the last week of the month so get your KAL FO pics up so you will be entered in the drawing that will happen next week!)
- My Stash Dash current total – 2,139 yards! Woohoo!
- I’ve started reading Truck by Michael Perry.
- Torn ligament in my son’s ankle…lots of XBox in his future. ;)