[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/hu4NgsLDMAA.html width=”480″ height=”385″]
Yes! The videocast is legal now! Beers all around! ;)
- Flutter-by Socks by Shannon Robalino. Keegan Lane Yarns Tippy Toes Sock, Tiny Umbrellas colorway on US1/2.25mm.
- Twistygoo Hat (tentative name for this design WIP), Ester Bitran Hand-Dyed Andes, Color 30, on US 6/4mm.
- Future plans include some Highland Handmades Sugar Maple Sock yarn (which I’ll hopefully have to show you next week!) and a couple of patterns I purchased: Weekend Shawl by Anne Kuo Lukito and Debussy by Corrina Ferguson.
- Tomorrow, June 17, after 12:00 noon. The update will include fiber (Merino/Tussah Silk and BFL), light fingering, sock (both 75/25 and 100%), including some short skeins and another discounted Vampire Kisses (but for a totally different reason than last week!). Several new colorways and two new five-stripe sequence yarns!
- All fiber is still 15% to help you get ready for Tour de Fleece!
- Tour de Fleece, July 2 – 24. Trindleman is also having a TdF sale, 15% off your purchase from his shop.
- Good luck to those who are doing Camp Loopy! I, sadly, am not, but I cheer you on!
- My stashdown total so far for The Knit Girllls Stash Dash 5K: 1,607 yards!
- Chocolove Almond & Sea Salt in Dark Chocolate candy bar. Yum!
- Summer schedule! Yeay! No alarm most mornings! (And yet I am still short on sleep.)
- Reading – Finished Hit by a Farm by Catherine Friend. Enjoyed it enough to want to read Sheepish. But next I will be reading Truck, by Michael Perry. Also, will be listening to Bossypants by Tina Fey from Audible. And, if you are a parent who has experienced trying to get a small child to go to sleep and you are not offended by frequent use of the “F” word, you might enjoy this short little story by Adam Mansbach and read by Samuel L. Jackson called Go the F*** to Sleep.
- If you’re on Goodreads, feel free to friend me! I’m lmbwrites on there.
- Happy Father’s Day to any 90% Knitting dads! Hope you’re treated special! :)