What’s Happening –
- Springtime Bandit is blocked.
- Second Forest Floor sock is still in progress.
- Started and finished last week’s Quickie KAL project, the Tasting Cowl. Made from scraps of Ella Rae Amity and Plymouth Encore, US 7/4.5mm needles.
- Started and finished my Knit Girllls SAL knitting project, Age of Brass & Steam Kerchief. Used about 300 yards of the yarn I spun from Tempted’s SW BFL, US5/3.75mm needles.
- Cast on Wendy Johnson’s Summer Mystery Shawl. Using my Cirrus light fingering weight in the Smoke on the Water colorway, US5/3.75mm needles.
- No spinning this week, but I did record and post the drop spindle tutorial last weekend.
Shop Update –
- Posted some “in process” pictures of dyeing on the 90%K Rav board this week.
- Last three skeins of MCN sock, two Witches Leggings, one Marmaris.
- 100% SW Merino sock: new colorways! Reese’s Pieces, Butterbeer and Dragon Age. (Here is the site with the Butterbeer Cupcake recipe I mentioned! Someone make these and eat one for me!)
- 100% SW Merino light fingering: new colorways! Dorabella, Primordial Sea and It’s a Girl Thing.
- Fiber this week is squishy, wonderful Falkland.
- Shop update will be Friday, sometime after 12:00 noon.
- Big Post-It notes make a great way to keep track of your chart rows.
- Summer Stashdowns are going on both at Knit Girllls and at Dramatic Knits. Hoping to double dip and take part in both!
- This week’s Quickie KAL will be Hamsterbeans by Emily Stoneking.
- It was largely a crappy week. Health issues with Emma, ant infestation and more #@!$ rain!
- But the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie comes out tomorrow, so that’s a good thing!
- And vacation is less than two weeks away now. Can’t get here soon enough!