90% Knitting – Episode 15

[blip.tv http://blip.tv/play/AYK42jwA%5D

Show notes…still aren’t done, and at this point (late Sunday night), I’m going to beg your forgiveness and not do any. The episode was mostly a recap of Fling and a preview of some shop stuff for last Friday’s update. If there was anything I mentioned in the episode that you need a link to or have a question about, please ask me in the comments or on the 90% Knitting Ravelry board under this episode’s thread and I’ll be happy to answer!

Advertisements
This entry was posted in 90% Knitting Episodes. Bookmark the permalink.

6 Responses to 90% Knitting – Episode 15

1. Teresa says:

Your yarns are gorgeous. I’m so happy for you getting your store off the ground and so successfully.

Thanks so much for putting rude lady in her place. It’s good for her to hear that it’s not all right to speak to anyone that way. It’s also good for us not to stand by and let things happen so that it looks like it’s all right to act that way.

I believe that Langue de Chat refers to the cookie and its shape.

2. Susan says:

All I can say about your comments to the rude lady is: YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!! More people need to be called on their horrible lack of manners. I started to say her mother would be so upset but she probably learned it from her mother. ;-)

3. Lois says:

Great Podcast! My first time watching and I’ll be back. Looking forward to your shop update tomorrow. Oh, and by the way, kudos on standing up for the deli workers! I bet they were cheering for you from the inside :)

4. LoriAngela says:

You are so right! When my daughter hears rude people, she asks, “Don’t they have mothers?” Let’s make the world a kinder place for knitters.

5. Michele says:

First time listener here, too! I really enjoyed the podcast. You (I’m pretty sure it was you, I listened to two this a.m.) mentioned something about a yarn club and I’d like to see more info about it. You spoke so highly of her, that it tweaked my interest. Will you please let me know her name or a website so that I can find it?

Now I’m trying to download some of your previous casts…..

• fibernymph says:

Hi! Thanks for watching! :) And yes! Anne Hanson’s Fall in Full Color club. I am quite excited about it. I love her patterns so much, and her yarn choices for her projects are always crazy wonderful. I cannot wait to see what she has in store!