This week’s episode only took one take! Woohoo!
Oh, for those of you looking for me on Plurk, I’ve temporarily changed my name there to FiberBunny. It’ll go back to Fibernymph after Easter. ;)
ON THE NEEDLES:
- Plain vanilla top down sock for my sock class I’m teaching, Jojoland Melody yarn, colorway MS26, US1/2.25 needles.
- Springtime Bandit, pattern by Kate Osborn, knit from my handspun Merino which I got from Briar Rose Fibers, US8/5mm needles.
- Autumn Dream Scarf, still pending…may hold on to it and wait until vacation to work on it.
- The Slouchy Cardigan has been frogged, due to horribly lacking enthusiasm over it.
- Susie’s Reading Mitts, pattern by Susie Rodgers & Janella Masters, yarn is DIC Classy, Lipstick Lava colorway, worked on US5/3.25mm needles.
- Moody Blues plain vanilla toe up socks with afterthought heel, knit in my hand-dyed self-striping yarn. Thank you again to Leslie for her awesome Afterthought Heel tutorial video.
ON THE WHEEL:
- Finished spinning and plying my Knit Girllls SAL fiber dyed by Tempted. I got about 356 yards of a sport/DK weight. Still not sure which pattern I’ll make with it.
- This week’s update will include self-striping sock yarn, sport weight, larger light fingering skeins and superwash Merino fiber.
- The shop will update this week between 2-4 p.m. eastern on Friday. There will be no shop update next week, on 4/29, since I’ll be out of town.
- Please watch Steve’s videocast over at Dramatic Knits this weekend (he usually records on Saturday) to see the Japanese Garden Shawl he knit and to learn about the Ebay auction he’ll be doing to auction it off in order to raise money for relief efforts in Japan.
- Our Rav group Quickie KAL this week is actually a CAL, as it is a crocheted pattern: Spiral Scrubbie by Judith Prindle.
- Got the windows washed & screens in, so I’ve had no more scary bugs coming in the house. Woohoo!
- I’ve fixed the blog issues over at Fibernymph Dye Works blog (where you are if you are reading these shownotes, most likely!), so the right sidebar should be back on the main page now.
- Please subscribe to the newsletter if you haven’t already. You can click on the “Join E-Mail List” button on the top right column of the blog.
- Easter is this Sunday. Happy Easter!
- I’ll be leaving for Spring Fling next Wednesday morning, so I’ll be recording a day early. Next week will be the monthly Quickie KAL drawing, so be sure to get any pictures of finished KAL projects posted in the Quickie KAL thread by 11:59 p.m. on Monday.