ON THE NEEDLES:
* Moody Blues socks, my hand-dyed. Still working on #2
* Wendy’s Autumn Dream Scarf, by Wendy Johnson, yarn by Indie Dyer. No progress, but
it is still active.
* Slouchy Cardigan, pattern from Greetings from Knit Cafe, by Helene Roux. I’m actually
following the mods from Belleepoque’s Rav notes on how to do the sweater top down.
* Preemie Baby Beanie, pattern by Karen Everitt, leftover sock yarn.
* Pedestrian Crossing Cowl, pattern by Melissa Tuttle Sibley, Malabrigo Rios in Indicetia
* Bunny Nugget, pattern by Rebecca Danger, my hand-dyed
* March YOSS Shamrockin’ Socks – done only in the sense they are going to be frogged due
to excessive stupidity and lack of common sense on my part. Total and utter sock FAIL. :(
ON THE WHEEL/IN THE DYE:
* Still spinning the camel on the wheel while I wait to start the Knit Girllls SAL with the
Tempted fiber on Friday.
* Bought a fabulous new spindle – a Trindle – at Homespun Yarn Party.
* Dyeing galore to try and restock the shop for this Friday’s update. This week, there will
be some worsted and fingering self-striping, some light fingering vareigated and some
Falkland top, as well as a few more bags. The shop will update this week between 4-6 p.m.
eastern, NOT 5-7 as I said in the videocast! Argh!
* CraftSanity magazine again, since the video got goofed up last week right as I was talking
* Japanese Garden Shawl drawing winner – Marigayle!
* Happy birthday Lala/Laura from The Knit Girllls!
* This month’s Quickie KAL drawing winner is…announced in this segment of the
* This week’s Quickie KAL pattern will be Preemie Baby Beanies by Karen Everitt. I chose
this in support of Melissa/Meliabella’s Sweet Caroline KAL on the His & Her’s podcast
* Homespun Yarn Party was so much fun last Sunday! Really enjoyed meeting those of you
who introduced yourselves to me there! :)
* Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who came and made opening day of the shop a huge
success last Friday! I really appreciate each and every one of you!