ON THE NEEDLES:
- Feb. YOSS plain vanilla sock; Fleece Artist Somoko, Sun colorway
- Haruni, pattern by Emily Ross; Loopy Ewe Solids Series, white
- Swiftly Turning Afghan, garter stitch afghan; multiple yarns
- Lowell Cowl, pattern by Antonia Shankland; Sublime Angora Merino & Sublime Kid Mohair Blend
- Daybreak Shawl, pattern by Stephen West; Three Irish Girls Kells Sport Merino, Lagoon & Arboretum
ON THE WHEEL/IN THE DYE:
- Finished the Rambouillet-Soy Silk, 124 yards 2-ply worsted/heavy worsted
- Dyed some (hopefully) four-stripe self-striping sock yarn and some Targhee-Mohair fiber
- Overestimating the yardage I had to work with for the Daybreak shawl, necessitating much tinking in order to bind off!
- Keegan Lane Yarns (where I got my Shamrockin’ sock yarn)
- BeaGin Designs (for the awesomest stitch markers)
- More new videocasts (some new-new, some only new to me) –
- Join us for the Quickie KAL that is starting this week on the 90% Knitting Ravelry group. This week’s Quickie KAL pattern will be the Slouchy Copy Cat Hat by Terra Jamieson.
- MORE weekly update e-mail, which I talked about the Author Blogs and Books that Inspired Writers features from this week’s edition.
- Also, Google Analytics for the win in letting me get in touch with my inner stat geek & learn how many countries are visiting my blog!