This week the 90% Knitting Ravelry group topped 100 members! Thanks! Please feel free to start your own threads on the board…you don’t have to wait for me!
The videocast also appeared on the “New and Noteworthy” page on iTunes in the Hobbies category for podcasts! Check it out! :) Thanks to those who are leaving star ratings and reviews!
ON THE NEEDLES:
- Plain Vanilla Sock for Feb. YOSS; first sock finished, second one started. Fleece Artist Somoko yarn, Sun colorway.
- Calvados – still there, no progress.
- Lowell Cowl – pattern by Antonia Shankland; Sublime Angora Merino & Sublime Kid Mohair Blend
- My quickie “Hungry Hands” fingerless mitts to match my Starving Artist hat from last week; Zitron Unikat yarn.
- Swap shawl is finished! Yeay! Details and pictures on my Rav project page.
ON THE WHEEL:
- Still slogging through the neppy Rambouillet-Soy Silk
- Twisting & Twining has been released and is for sale here. :)
- Crescent shawl – edging ideas are still percolating in my brain
- No oopsies this week other than the angora yarn of death, which really isn’t my fault!
- Piddleloop Bags are complete awesomesauce! Check out Jennifer’s Etsy site!
- Lots and lots of new knitting videocasts out there, and I’m enjoying them. I think I talked a little about all of the ones I’ve gotten to watch so far, and I’m keeping a running list of the ones I’ve been watching over there ——> in the sidebar. Check ’em out!
- Son’s dance picture and Daughter’s Lolita dress pictures are in this post.
- Enjoyed Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival despite walking around in the fog of a killer headache. :P (And when I rolled my eyes as I mentioned Bloomin’ Yarns, it was not at all a reflection on them! It was just an ill-timed eye roll based on the fact that I was thinking about how crappy I felt at PK&C at that point due to my headache! The Bloomin’ Yarns people were extremely lovely!!)
- Big, big thank you to my Shawl Swap partner, Lisa33, for the beautiful Seaside Shawlette and other goodies!