Shop preview segment begins at 30:19 in the video.
1. Worked on – Color Affection by Vera Valimaki; FDW Bounce in Silver Gray, Peacock & Grape Juice. US6/4mm.
2. Finished spinning the core spun yarn from Laura’s class at SSK. Used Dyeabolical’s Lightly Textured Batts, 2.4 oz, incuded falkland wool, angelina, sari silk.
3. Started spinning Creatively Dyed 20/20/60 Milk Protein/Seacell/Wool.
4. New things – GnomeAcres Naruto yarn!
5. This week’s Quickie KAL – Anything zombie
6. Anything new you’d like to see in the podcast? Let me know in the Rav group!
1. Will be Friday at 7:30 p.m. eastern
2. The second half of the SSK leftovers. Nothing additional. Sorry!
3. Will be adding options for single skein semis, sets of three semis (discounted) and also a limited number of spots for gradients, yarn and fiber. I’m trying to make as many things as I can be more accessible to you! See all the details of the update here in the FDW group on Rav. Things will be up in preview mode in the shop by
late Thursday noon Friday.