Club sign ups are almost here! Interested in joining? Come back here to the blog anytime between tomorrow, Dec. 2, at 9 a.m. and Monday, Dec. 5, at 9 p.m. and fill out the sign up form. If more people sign up than there are spots, members will be chosen via lottery. Everyone will be notified as to whether they got in or are on the waiting list by Wednesday, Dec. 7.
Want details? Here they are…
- There will be 25 spots available.
- Sign ups will open at 9 a.m. on Friday, December 2 and close at 9 p.m. on Monday, December 5th.
- If more than 25 people sign up for the club, members will be picked via lottery.
- Sign up form will be here on the FDW blog. I will post the link on both the FDW Ravelry group and the FDW FB page.
- Members will have three exclusive club colorways to choose from for their shipment each month. Also, each month’s yarn will be a new base that I’ve not yet carried in the shop, so members will be the first to enjoy it!
- In January, members will have the option of purchasing a second skein of their choice of club colorway. In February and March, only one skein per member will be available, but these shipments will include an exclusive pattern that has been designed specifically for our club.
- The price point for the club shipments will be between $35 – $40. (January’s cost will be higher if a member chooses the second skein option.)
- Information about each month’s yarn and colorway choices will be made available to members by the 15th of the month prior to club shipment.
- Payment and colorway choices will be due by the 1st of the shipment month. Shipments will be mailed out no later than the last week of each shipment month.
- While the club colorways and patterns will remain exclusive for a period of six months, you are welcome to trade, gift or sell your club shipments as you choose once you receive them.