1. Working on – Trenza Mitts, Susannah IC, Elemental3.0, Summer Squash, US 8
2. Working on – Calvados Cardigan by Thea Coleman, Cascade 200 Heathers, US7/8/9
3. Started – Hijinx socks for Soctoberfest. FDW Amble, Hijinx colorway, US1.5/2.5mm
1. Friday, Oct. 7, after 12:00 noon
2. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I will donate $2 per skein of any pink yarn (semi-solid or with a pink stripe) to the Susan G. Komen foundation.
3. Check out Sarah’s Ribbons for Mom sock pattern! Her proceeds are also being donated to breast cancer research.
4. I’ve ordered new buttons for the shop!
5. Due to a change in my dyeing schedule, starting next week I will be going back to a Wednesday recording schedule.
1. This week’s Quickie KAL – Grrlfriend Market Bag, Laura Spradlin – or any other market bag of your choice.
2. Rhinebeck is next weekend! Hope to see you there!
1. I got my candles from Wolfe Farms! Yummy!
2. I have a new panini maker! What are your favorite panini ingredients?
3. I need a new winter comforter. What are your thoughts on duvets vs. traditional quilts/comforters?
Please feel free to leave feedback on the episode on our Ravelry group thread for this episode!